Mochinut Editors Review

$840
$1000

About the Contributors
Melinda Mei
Melinda Mei, Website Editor-in-Chief
Melinda is currently a senior and this is her second year on the Emery’s staff. She plays soccer outside of school and at Huron. In her free time she likes to watch Dance Moms, read, and go on Target runs with her friends. Melinda’s favorite movies are Ten Things I Hate About You, Monsters Inc, and Despicable Me 2. She is really excited for the awesome content this year!  
Rowan Grenier
Rowan Grenier, Sports Editor
Rowan is currently in 11th grade and has been part of the Huron Emery for 2 years and is a sports editor.  Rowan plays soccer and lacrosse on the varsity teams for the Huron River Rats and in his free time he likes golfing and hanging out with friends. Rowan’s favorite movie is Ace Ventura and his favorite flavor of ice cream is mango.  
Julya Mae Jones
Julya Mae Jones, Social Media Editor-in-Chief
Julya Mae is in 11th grade and this is her third year on The Emery. She is co-editor-in-chief for The Emery’s social media. Julya Mae is on Hurons field hockey team and is a part of charity club. In her free time she enjoys reading, listening to music and running. Her favorite snack is apple sauce and her favorite movie is “Home” or “La La Land”.
$840
$1000