Freshman Friday: Audrey Hargett

Audrey Hargett sitting at Kerrytown Market with friends enjoying a sandwich.

Courtesy of Hargett

Lydia Hargett, News Editor

Q: Tell us a little bit about yourself and what hobbies/sports you do.

A: In my free time, I love to bake, read, and do yoga. I also like to hang out with my friends and my dog.”

Q: How would you describe your transition from middle to high school?

A: My transition was very easy, probably because everything was online.”

Q: What classes are you most looking forward to taking either now or in the future?

A: Right now I’m taking art which is much better than gym but I also can’t wait to take theater with Ms. F.”

Q: What are 3 words to describe your first year of high school so far and why did you choose them?

A: Exciting, boring, hard. School is hard and sometimes boring, but I am glad for all the new opportunities I now have.”

Q: How has high school surprised you so far? Were there any skills you had to learn to get work done or fit school into your schedule?

A: There are not as many quizzes and tests as I expected my teachers are chill and very nice.”

Q: Who has left an impression on you in the first semester — whether it be a classmate, staff member, or teacher? Describe the impression. 

A: “Probably the friends I have made, meeting new people has improved my social skills and made me more confident.”

Q: How do you want to remember your high school experience four years later? What are you doing now or how do you plan to make that happen? 

A: “I want to remember it as good and a good foundation for the rest of my life.”