Möge Tee: Fresh, warm, fast drinks

Zain Charania

Moge tea is located on 2603 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48105.

Zain Charania, Sports Editor

Möge Tee is the most recent opening in the blossoming bubble tea scene in the Ann Arbor area. When the Möge Tee franchise first announced the new shop opening near the north campus of Ann Arbor, residents were ecstatic.

When you first walk in, you first embrace the change of temperature, the music of many different genres, how pleasing the shop is to the eye, and the smell. The smell was the best part of those five.  It almost reminds you of hot chocolate on a cold day.

The way the shop functions is very unique. As they first just opened they only had one employee working, which is all they really needed as the drinks created are very simple but so delightful. When you first walk in you see two kiosks on the right side of the door where you make your order if you want to pay with credit or debit. To pay with cash you go up to the register and make your order. When scrolling through the menu on one of the kiosks you can tell they have great variety, with things like Cheese Foam Tea, Yakult, Yogurt Tea and so much more. There is something for everyone on that menu as some locations also have Soufflé and Dorayaki. 

On top of the different drinks, there is a wide variety of toppings you can choose from, like popping boba, coconut lychee, Oreo crumble and extra cream. It is even possible to change the kind of milk, sweetness and ice content.

The drinks come fresh, warm and quickly. Overall I would recommend going to this place at least once and if you don’t like it the first time don’t let that discourage you as the assortment of drinks is astonishing. It is good and easy for any college student needing something warm to drink on the go or someone who wants to sit down and embrace the tea in full effect.