Sophomore Saturday: Karsen Kucharski

Kucharski durinng a game at the beginning of the season

Courtesy of Kucharski

Visruth Rajendiran, Staff Writer

Q: Tell us a little bit about yourself and what hobbies/sports you do.

A: My main passion is playing hockey and trying to play Juniors and the highest level possible, also playing baseball, making Youtube videos, hanging out with friends and family. “

Q: After spending a year with classmates virtually, what’s it been like to finally see people in person? 

A: It’s been good I guess. Hasn’t been a huge difference.”

Q: Who helped you the most in getting through last year and why? 

A: Playing hockey, and seeing friends and family. Just cause it was the only semi-normal thing I still had during the pandemic that put everything else aside and was relieving, and seeing family and friends just made things better too.”

Q: Describe something about coming back to school in person that has surprised you?

A: Nothing really surprised me.”

Q: Which of your classes are you most excited for and why?

A: I’m not sure what classes I have next semester. I really enjoyed marketing and economics this semester as they are both related to money and how the economy works. Something I am very interested in.

Q: What are your thoughts about a personal project? When do you think you’ll get started on your work?

A: I like the idea of the class, although it does require a lot of work. I have been starting on the project since September and am finally wrapping up and getting ready to present this week. “

Q: If you could change one thing from your freshman self, what would it be? 

A: Just not being lazy and procrastinating. Also how important grades are even freshman year as it sets up for your next three years and starts your GPA.”