Junior Jumpstart Monday: Divija Chandupatla

Ridhima Kodali, Copy Editor

Q: What is the hardest thing about this year? Why?

A: “The hardest thing about this year has been AP Chem because of the heavy material and it can be extremely hard if you miss some concepts and go onto the next because everything connects to each other. Another thing that has made this year hard is just deciding where I want to go to college and trying to do well in school and other activities so I get into a good school.”

Courtesy of Divija Chandupatla
Juniors Audrey Hoffman and Divija Chandupatla during AP Chemistry lab.

Q: Where do you plan on applying for college? Why?

A: “I’m not entirely sure where I plan on applying but I’m mainly trying to apply to MI schools to get the in-state tuition. um Ann Arbor, Wayne state are some schools that interest me.”

Q: What is your favorite thing to do outside of school? Sports, clubs?

A: “My favorite thing to do outside of school is HOSA, miRcore and dance.”

Q: What do you think is the best place to eat outside of campus?

A: “I can’t think of the best place but I do frequent visits to coco so that would probably be the best place even though it’s not really food.”

Q: What club do you think can make a difference at our school?

A: “I’m not sure of a specific club but it’s the people of Huron that would make a difference.”

Juniors Divija Chandupatla, Mishal Charania and Niharica Suri-Kannan after one of their multi-culti performances. They all participate in Huron’s Indian Student Union.

Q: What can we do as a student body to make Huron a better place?

A: “As a student body we can make Huron a better place by accepting, being friendly and welcoming other students regardless of their grades and other grade related stuff because the stressful environment comes from the students being extremely competitive and ignoring the students that aren’t as competitive or students that aren’t succeeding in classes like they would.”

Q: What is the best experience that you’ve had at Huron?

A: “I can’t think of one but over the course of three years, the biggest ongoing experience are my friends because I’ve been with them for multiple years and we all learn from each other and shape our personalities to being better humans.”